9:00 - 17:00 *Aquarium reception closes at 4pm.
Closed: December 26 - 30
junior high school
|Young children||Under 4 years|
|Individuals||1,400 yen||700 yen||400 yen||Free|
|Groups(20 people or more)||1,120 yen||560 yen||320 yen|
|Annual Passport||3,500 yen||1,700 yen||1,000 yen|
|School rates||High school students:560yen, Junior high school students:490yen
Elementary school students:350yen, Young children:280yen
- * School rates are applied to student groups who visit Miyajima Public Aquarium for school events such as excursions or trips. School teachers or staff who lead such student groups are admitted free of charge.
- * Young children refer to preschool children aged 4 or above.
- * 50% discount rates are applied to the holders of the identification booklet for physically disabled, mental disability certificate, or Nursing Handbook for People with Disabilities. Their caretakers are admitted free of charge (up to 1 caretaker per person who requires special care).
- * 50% discount rates are applied to the residents or ambulating service recipients of rehabilitation support institutions for physically disabled, support institutions for mentally disabled, mental hospitals, or institutions that provide support facilities for children with disabilities. Their caretakers are admitted free of charge (up to 1 caretaker per person who requires special care).
10-3, Miyajima-cho, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima Japan 739-0534
TEL : +81 829-44-2010 FAX : +81 829-44-0693
Approximately 3km from either Hatsukaichi IC or Ono IC (Sanyo Express Way or Hiroshima-Iwakuni Road) to Miyajimaguchi.
- JR Hiroshima station →
- Miyajimaguchi (Approximately 25 minutes by JR Sanyo line / Approximately 68 minutes by Hiroshima Electric Railway main line to Miyajima line
Miyajimaguchi → Miyajima Pier (ferry) (Approximately 10 minutes by JR West Miyajima Ferry or Miyajima Matsudai Kisen Tourist Ship)
Miyajima Pier → Miyajima Public Aquarium (Approximately 25 minutes by foot / Approximately 10 minutes by shared taxi or taxi)